howdy from staten island nyc

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy yall from Staten Island NY. Im pretty new to the site and the vintage bike build scene. Im pretty much into all AMERICAN classics and old school traditions. My story starts off basically I grew up on the southern side of a small suburban nyc island..this allowed for much time to get my hands dirty and in lots of good harmless trouble. Pretty much grew up around the BMX dirt tracts in the near by woods, street skated for 25 years and eventually grew into a hot rod and muscle car enthusiast thanks to my fathers love and quite frankly a little lack of judgment on his part. You see back when I got my licence when I was 17 he surprised me with a 1970 chevelle SS 454 as my first car. Man did it bring allot of fun,girlfriends,heartache and allot of tickets. Ever since then i've been hooked on grease,gas,flames and rusty metal. I recently was cleaning and making a man cave in my basement of my late grandmas house when I found a old roadmaster that was puke green and had three inches of mouse junk and dust on it. lol instantly fell in love with it. Now that its been tweaked and restored to my ratrod liking, I cruise around and think Man oh man my AWESOME pops had a blast back in his days. I cant wait to surprise him on his 64 th birthday this week of a photo of me on it.

Latest posts

Back