Howdy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there everybody. My name is Jayson. I am 33 and live in Cape May NJ. Found this site a few months ago after building my first BMX in 15yrs. I recently got a Murray im working on. I am a hobby addict. I run r/c rockcrawlers, and my main hobbies are freestyle yoyos and stunt kites!

Here is what im working with
MurrayBeach.jpg

Hey there. Thanks, i just painted it rootbeer metalflake. new fenders, rims and tires. i just picked up a schwin 12 hole rack for the back. Looking for an old leather binocular case to mount on the bars for storage. Prolly come up with some sort of lighting. have the light on the fender, but thats all right now. I would like to get the tank lights working too.

murraywbox.jpg
[/img] Here is how its looking these days! Now I just need to find out what front hub and axle I need to be able to ride it again :(

murraywbox.jpg
Here is how it looks now! Now I just need help to get it rideable again! Anybody know what size front hub and axle i would need for this?

Latest posts

Back