HOWDY

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A great big Texas Howdy from MD. Yup, you heard right. I grew up in Texas, but have lived in Maryland for almost 19 years now. I have had a bike of some sort since I was a little kid. Got my first "serious" bike at age 12. It was a 1973 Schwinn Varsity. I hope to find another one some day. At age 51, and having some health issues, I was told by my doctor I need an exercise program. So I decided to get back into bikes. Matter of fact, I just a few minutes ago finished a 15 mile ride.

I love hot rods, but they are very expensive these days. I enjoy tinkering with bikes, so I have decided to try something new. I want to take a Huffy cruzer I have, tear it down over the winter & turn it into a rat rod. I have had the bike for a couple years, but don't ride it. My daily rider is a Trek 700. I also have a Magna "mountain" bike I am fixing for my wife to ride. I have a couple ideas for the bike. I'll just have to see how it goes.

Any pointers or ideas from folks here will be appreciated. That's why I signed up....to learn from you all.

Enjoy the ride!

you have come to the right place.. we have yooth, a king, a sensei, a stretch even a class clown
and a host of others. here all things bicycle are possible.. enter at your own risk just dont post pics of elvis on a bicycle
thats where the line is crossed

Latest posts

Back