Huffman Airflyte Identification Help

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all. I do not know much about antique bikes, but I came across a bike with a storage locker I bought. I did a little research and I think it is a post 1941 Huffman Airflyte Streamline.

From my research so far, the handle bar is not original and likely a 60 or 70's Schwinn and the pedals are replacements from the 70s as well.

I am unsure about the rest and hoping to find some help here. I think the paint is original though and wondering if anyone can confirm that for me.

Thanks in advanced.

I know little about Huffman's but I can take one look at that bike and tell you that you found gold! Congrats on a super find. Gary

Looks to be late 30's. Paint could be og, hard to tell in the pics. Bars could be og as well. Basket, grips and pedals added later. Nice find! Post s/n ( under bb) for exact year.

I figured out what the bike is on another forum, it is a 1939 Huffman Model 50.

The paint I am 99% positive is original. Everything else is original except the basket, grips, and pedals according to the catalog.

Anyone have an idea how to value the bike?

Some one will probably give you their first born child for that one! Hang on to it tight...you'll never find another one more complete or better. Gary

Latest posts

Back