huffy camaro and other i think huffy or all pro

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
well the day has arrived.
my long waited arrival of my huffy Camaro.
this bike is definitely restorable with a very little touching up and cleaning but be it im a rough and tough run whatcha got no shiny parts allowed kinda guy I am just going to air up the tires and grease all the bearings.
the very good news is after putting some batteries in the light it does indeed work but it needs 1 bulb.
the inside was nice and clean when I opened it for inspection no corrosion and the wiring looks to have been replaced.

the toggle switch is rather touchy but it does work.

tank bodies are nice and clean

little rusty but still rather clean for their age inside

the light works!!!!! proof in the setting right here.

in as found condition sorry the pics a lil gritty

you can barely make out the light working in the pic with my house light on

close up of the light pretty cool looking but the lense is really cheap plastic I might change that out if I can find a matching lense

seat frame is a little rusty might have to either swap it or clean it it is still pretty sturdy and holds my 400 lb bulk

no rips in the seat the white is dirty though not sure how to clean it I like it like ti si shows the bikes been enjoyed

the rear rack reminds me of the huffy radio bike rack just without the battery pack. it also mounts to the rear fender vs the supports most racks have

side view

the sprocket is in good shape but the crank arms are bent( one major flaw I didn't notice until I got it home but a simple repair nonetheless)
as she arrived on my front door( aand one very happy fat guy taking the picture lol)

now for bike 2
unsure what this is but it was gonna be a donor but after getting it home I kind of got attached to it. so it's aproject for a later date.
I have had all pros and huffys that were similar to this style so it's one or the other I assume.

digging the hairpin style seat it needs to be recovered might use real leather on it.

rear view of the seat the seat has potential but will need some attention.

sprocket looks like a huffy but it might be all pro as well if im not mistaken huffy and all pro were one in the same anyways.

the front like I said its a basketcase but I am kind of digging on it.

the front forks are definitely huffy from the 70's or early 80's as the thunder roads use similar forks.

anyone who has info on the second bike id appreciate it but for 15 bucks I couldn't pAass it up both bikes for 75 dollars.
god Kansas isa goldmine for old bicycles.
more updates on both soon
sean

Thanks late for dinner. Yeah I am very pleased with both these finds the camaro was a reply to one of my ads and I jumped on it when I got there he told Me 60 so I asked him.about the grey one he said 35 I talked him down to 15 because all I had was 75 both were a good deal imo
Lil update on the camaro it needs a new crank and the pedal has been welded so I have to cut it more updates soon
Sean

You did EXCELLENT finding a working tank light, that alone probably paid for the bikes. Id keep both as riders., even as uncertain as you are about the make of the other possible Huffy. Nice scores., nice paint on this one., Cant wait to see all you do to bring it back to a comfortable life~

Thanks flying zombie
As far as the camaro I will most likely either keep it as it sits just put new whitewalls on for safety and ride or I may restore it. But nonetheless gonna keep it original
As far as the second bike which is in fact a huffy is gonna be a thunder road only adult version
Moving the huffy to the builds section
Sean

Seat on the Allpro looks older than both the bikes. Probably worth half as much as you paid for both bikes.
yeah I like that hairpin style seat im going to keep it though im kind of becoming a bicycle parts hoarder lol
i am gonna be recovering it in either brown or black leather or maybe suede once money allows me to do so.

Latest posts

Back