huffy rail - The Judge ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Picked this bike up today.Not sure but I think that it might be a Judge.
If anyone has any informaton that would be great.Not much left of it but it has a two tone seat
looks like red and gold.The paint on the frame is also two tone.It is rough but it is a cool bike.
If it is a judge in this condition does it have any value ?
If I decide to restore it I have the correct n.o.s. seat so that would make it a little easier.
Thanks

100_1005.jpg

100_1006.jpg

100_1007.jpg

Appearing in the eBay sales column to the right >>>
...is a Huffy Judge right now sittin' at $455.

Scott it looks like a Judge to me. Check the serial number on the left rear drop out. It should start with a 1H then more numbers. Nice score on it. It would be worth restoring it.

outskirtscustoms said:
Is it just an optical illusion or is the front wheel larger than the rear?

Yes the front tire is larger then the rear, It is a 20 x 1 3/8 wheel in the front. The stand a little taller then the 20 inch rear

If your looking to restore it to keep then i would go for it!, but if your looking to sell it after, You will have way more into it then you could ever hope to get back.. those striped seats aloan bring 150+ if you can find one!..Chroming would run a bunch alao..

Thanks For the information.I will check the serial number .Do you know if the wheel bikes have a certain numbers that they start with.
The wheel bike that I have is a 68 just wandering if there is a way to check the numbers.
Thanks Scott

This bike here has the correct, if rough, front tire for that Judge.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=61257

Nice find. send it my way ( cheap ? , lol ) .

lopo68 said:
Thanks For the information.I will check the serial number .Do you know if the wheel bikes have a certain numbers that they start with.
The wheel bike that I have is a 68 just wandering if there is a way to check the numbers.
Thanks Scott
No not On Huffy bikes, it only tells you the year the frame was made.

Latest posts

Back