Hurst Tx. swap

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been there a few years ago, met Rat Rod, bought a 47 Rusty Roadmaster from a forum member. Quite a few parts and lots of bikes. Also a large bike shop on the site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When and where is this swap meet? Would be interested in going.
c6cdf86b315e6edf1d5a05b8b933c5f9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hotel booked last night, can't wait. No real swaps of any kind near me.
Sorry you have to get a motel. I live local and have gone to this for years. Actually met RatRod for the first time at this event many moons ago. We were setup side by side. I had to ask him what this RatRodBike thing was all about. He still does Rats and still do Sting-Rays and choppers. Some things never change. In all the years I have gone, I always managed to find something I needed and sold stuff that needed a new home. I think you'll enjoy it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry you have to get a motel. I live local and have gone to this for years. Actually met RatRod for the first time at this event many moons ago. We were setup side by side. I had to ask him what this RatRodBike thing was all about. He still does Rats and still do Sting-Rays and choppers. Some things never change. In all the years I have gone, I always managed to find something I needed and sold stuff that needed a new home. I think you'll enjoy it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Pumped up, can't wait. Got a little money saved up thats been burning a hole in my pocket. Hope the weathers nice and hope to bring home a project or two.

Latest posts

Back