• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hutch red Trick Star BMX

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hutch Trick Star- ALL ORIGINAL

Been sitting a very long time and has a lot of anodizing loss.

The bad first:

- Tires- The GT tires are shot as shot can be. Not sure if the tubes hold air.
- Brakes- Cables are not hooked up on one brake lever
- Obvious anodizing loss
- Some stickers are starting to haze
- Missing one bar end
- Needs new cables
- ONE slight small ding in frame, that I can see- on the right side downtube, just under the support tube near the head tube. You can see a little white mark in the photo.

The good for what its' worth:

- Has Hutch grips in very good shape- there are no rubber ends- has/had bar ends.
- Wheels look to spin straight. Front wheel is a Weinmann rim, but looks different than the rear. Rear almost looks like an Araya 7x, but there is no marking. Either way, the hubs match on both rims (Sansin)
- Has Mike Dominguez signature series freestyle bars
- Has rotor, Hutch grips, Hutch seat post clamp, Hutch seat post, Hutch pedals, Hutch stem, Hi-Caliber brakes, Tricktop seat, and Hutch grips.

All original and intact. Will need running gear tune up and/or maintenance for road worthiness. I am selling it in AS IS condition.

Has serial number on the left side, inside/upper portion of the dropout, with the baseball at the end.

$2100 shipped to US48 Or reasonable offer....

I don't get on much any longer due to work/travel. I used to have a very high trader rating until the site changed the format, and since then have not traded much. Am ADVAN and SPISTOLS on the other BMX sites with excellent and very high content ratings. Any questions, call 77oh-ate42-9wun04

Will also trade for "man toys hunting related".
DSCN1221.JPG
DSCN1222.JPG
DSCN1224.JPG
DSCN1228.JPG
DSCN1230.JPG
DSCN1234.JPG
DSCN1238.JPG

Back