HUTCH SUPERBIKE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hutch Superbike brainchild of Dan Hanebrink. Remember these??

img_2563_copy1_blowup.jpg

A guy here in town has 2 without the fairings. And they are for sale. A little steep for me.

Hutch001a.jpg

Hutch001b.jpg

Hutch001c.jpg

How much is he asking for the 2? Im sure the fairings being gone will effect the price enough.

I believe that huffy you are talking about is the huffy sigma :lol: :lol: A buddy of mine just picked one up.

LarzBahrs said:
How much is he asking for the 2? Im sure the fairings being gone will effect the price enough.

I believe that huffy you are talking about is the huffy sigma :lol: :lol: A buddy of mine just picked one up.

He's at 500 each. He has turned down $400 each.

kngtmat said:
Really nice but I still like the Huffy or whatever I had with white discs in the late 80's early 90's.

Kinda like this?

I traded this for 43 bucks and a large pizza. I bet the Hutch goes for at least 2 large pizzas and 58 bucks! :roll:

Sinner4 said:
LarzBahrs said:

He's at 500 each. He has turned down $400 each.

Lol, he should have taken it, the only way hes selling these for top dollar is if he parts em out, im sorry but those frames cant be used for anything other than those fairings and they are missing. Hutch is hutch but they are missing all of the plastics and I bet those cost more than the bike because someones gonna know someone needs them :x :x

heyslugger said:
I just noticed the forks, HPV...that's the kinda branding that sticks with you FOREVER!! :mrgreen:
Not as bad as my old Royce Union Paradox "STD"

P8100002.jpg

I don't know if it was a Sigma because every one I see is grey then about 1 red, 1 black, 1 blue and a Slush Puppy Sigma that is on Ebay.

Mine was all white with white discs, black & white Huffy decal on the chain guard and whatever decals it had, I guess I had a very rare one which makes me wished I kept it more now than I have before, it need brake work which I didn't know how to do and no one could or would help me.

I just need to ask around soon if anyone has any late 80's & early 90's Huffy catalogs in another thread.

I never heard of Hutch until the past few years although I haven't ever had a bike shop bike either until the past 5 years.

He was trying to sell those a few years ago at a lower price. I tried to buy one. I thought 1 of them had a fairing.

If one of those with a fairing came up for sale in my area I would pounce on it. That is so cool. I'd love to ride it at HPVF.

Ha, last night I picked up a truck load of bikes from him. 2 Dahan folders, Univega road bike and 4 other MTB's. Those were free. I just have to fix up 2 Fun Trikes. Tires, chain's ect. Ya know the trikes that you can rent on the beach down on the coast. (to dark to take pics last night) He also has a Quad Cycle that needs sever work to make it a runner again. Who knows I might get my hands on that.

Any one want one or two of the Hutche HPV. I can make him an offer... Never hurts to ask.

Latest posts

Back