I Am Going NUTS!!!! ( prayers accepted)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I am trying to not stress ( I know the Lord has my back!!) but it is getting real scary workwise in the bike shop, I have been getting cut back days left and right, and the bills don't care, I put a few applications in, and one I didn't I submitted a copy of my DMV Printout, Today I went for a drug test ( not that I was worried) but also a physical (surprise!!!) been years,,,, anyways I can still see, bend and have reflexes ect. Then I took the results to the hopefu,,,,l,, NO I AM CLAIMING IT!!! my new J.O.B. at FED EX . They just have to verify my driving experience and hopefully be hired soon, its technically temporary Christmas help, BUT a foot in the door is always good, I figure I will run my hind end off but I am looking forward to it. I just need my confirmation , that's where the prayers come in :wink: Thank You & God Bless!!!!

Good luck man. That would be a great place to work and I'd be sure you would be more careful than the last fed ex guy with my packages. I actually had them bend a bike frame! Looked like it was run over by a truck!

I did fed=ex coast to coast one Christmas it almost killed me but I was able to take a 3month vacation with no worries best wishes an good luck prayers sent

I've rented a few trucks this week to Fed Ex contractors, for the temporary drivers they hired for the Christmas season. We know you are going to do the job at 110%.....But keep LOOKING. If something else becomes available, more permanent, with benefits, take it. KEEP LOOKING!.......Prayers offered for you and yours. <{{{><

It came in a nick of time, I only worked three days the last two weeks at the bike shop, between the background checks, driving tests , and all the paperwork ,I might as well be working for the CIA :shock: :shock: ,thanks for all the support and prayers.

congrats, sorry i read this too late to pray myself, but sounds like the rat family has you covered. so, whatcha drivin, delivery van or big truck?

X-RAY said:
congrats, sorry i read this too late to pray myself, but sounds like the rat family has you covered. so, whatcha drivin, delivery van or big truck?
I trained in the big van, really weird to get used to the back up cam, but what can I say I'm old school!!!! I will probably mostly drive the rental for now.

Worked my second day,,,,Wow!!! crazy, my first day I rode with the contractor ( he set a mileage record for the day 220 miles) 92 stops majority of the stops on curvy hilly roads, today was a little better, I ended up driving most of the day, so far I only spotted one bike to check back on some day, old varsity hanging in a garage. anyways I got my badge today woo hoo!!! even if its only temp,,,, for now :wink:

If I was into bikes back when I was driving the Cintas truck my wife would've made me quit! You can fit a lot of stuff in a Freightliner step van... and I did.

Latest posts

Back