I am the Ninja: Bike ride and battle

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ninja.jpg

I Am the Ninja: Bicycle Ride and Battle

Where:

Atomic Cycles

17322 Saticoy

Van Nuys, Ca 91406

When:

Friday, December 16th 8:00 pm

We will ride at 8:30 to the battleground, a slow paced two miles or so cruise.

You will be given a foam sword and shuriken (throwing stars). These will be your weapons.

Once we arrive at the battleground you will be given boundaries and we will ride off into the night for a glorious ninja battle, may the strongest ninja prevail!

Rules for combat:

If you are ever more than 10 feet from your bicycle, you are declared “dead” and must return to the start.

Any hit to the head or body with shuriken or sword counts as a kill, dead ninjas must walk with their bike back to the start.

Any two hits to any two limbs or the same limb twice will constitute a kill, the dead ninja must return to the start, walking their bike.

It’s an honor system, ninjas are very honorable so please don’t cheat by not taking your hits.

Each round lasts ½ hour or until all ninjas are dead. You must keep moving on your bike and only dismount to have combat. This keeps the action going and reduces lag in the game.

We will do a free-for-all and perhaps some team battles. Don’t’ worry if you get taken out early, we will reset and re-play as many times as you wish.

This looks like the most fun ever! I literally live on the opposite side of the country, so I can't be there, but I'll be supporting my ninjas spiritually. :lol:

No, A ninja cannot run over their sword, they must run it through the enemy.

Latest posts

Back