I finally joined

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After reading this forum without posting i finally joined. Im a teenager from long island ny that currently has a schwinn meridian trike and im planning on learning to ride 2 wheeles because I have never learned i dont know if my first bike build will be an electra cruiser or a schwinn.

Thanks pick. How flat are the flat lands? good for single speeds?

Thanks! They got some nice bikes in manhatten I met up with a couple with a electra ticino 20 speed (2k) and a mint schwinn paramount!

wolfy said:
Thanks pick. How flat are the flat lands? good for single speeds?

Pretty flat until you get into the flint hills, that's when you need multiple speeds! :p

Long islands decent but my town has two big dips in it and i live where one is so if i maks a left on the mainroad i have to walk 1 speeds an 1/8 of a mile.

anticonformity said:
Hey there Wolfy, welcome from Cali! :D Be nice to see a pic or two of your trike! Other than your avatar I mean... Or is that yours...?
Same model/color mines worn from everyday use thats a 80x80 pic required as if they cant resize it :?: I made a photobucket acount to but am to lazy to upload i have cell phone pics if you want a could emaIl/text pics they make good cell backrounds!

wolfy said:
anticonformity said:
Hey there Wolfy, welcome from Cali! :D Be nice to see a pic or two of your trike! Other than your avatar I mean... Or is that yours...?
Same model/color mines worn from everyday use thats a 80x80 pic required as if they cant resize it :?: I made a photobucket acount to but am to lazy to upload i have cell phone pics if you want a could emaIl/text pics they make good cell backrounds!
Depending on your fone you can download snapbucket or photobucket mobile and upload your cell pics to your PB acct via fone..

FaceOFFbikes said:
wolfy said:
anticonformity said:
Depending on your fone you can download snapbucket or photobucket mobile and upload your cell pics to your PB acct via fone..
No but i could email um to myself then to others :roll: duh

And face being as i can tell a bike dncyclopedia would you be able to date ladies rollfast? my sister picked one out of a dumpster aparently someone was throne out of his house and he had the bike in his closet :?: it has some sort of dealer sticker a multispeed with the shifter on the base of the headset :D and the sexyest bars ive even seen on a bike :D

Latest posts

Back