I fought the deer, and the deer won.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Driving down the street today right before noon to pay some bills, and WHAM!, T-boned by a deer. Didn't see it coming, didn't see where it went after, all I remember is a deer flying over my car. I'm just glad he went over my car instead of through.

I think his legs are all I caught.
IMG_2420.jpg

IMG_2424.jpg

Too bad, but it can happen to anyone. About everyone I know locally has hit at least one deer, some more. The insurance companies in my state lean on the Dept. of Natural Resources every year to increase the number of deer pemits for hunting. They'd like to get down to about 1 deer in each county. :roll: The things breed like rabbits and we have way too many. Gary

Yeah, it could have been a lot worse, I'm lucky it didn't come through the window.

We have a deer problem here around Ohio also, some genius decided that panthers would solve the problem. The deer population is down, but now we have a panther population. :| :idea:

sounds like the rat/mongoose idea they had for hawaii some time back :roll:
yeah you got off really easy.......ive seen 5 cars that were totaled(newer ones too....to oldest was a 2006) from those things

A buck tried to ride the handlebar on my motorcycle, the exploding windshield kept him out of my lap. :shock: Took out a turn signal. :x On the plus side I didn't go down, and the leg bone dent in the tank gave me an excuse to lose the "Shadow" decals. :wink:

Thank god it didnt go through, Ive seen some gruesome accidents from deer.

I am Worried to hit a deer. The road i drive home on allmost every night is usually where i hear people hitting them. Only because i know if the car gets hit, my dads not fixing it and thats bye bye car. I would get another one, i just dont want my car dying, i geuss i have an emotional attachment to it.

My dad hit a deer in a 2000 dodge caravan i was supposed to be driving. But my dad is happy he hit it. He only bought the van for $500(police auction thing) and only put about $500 into it. Insurance came and bought it for $4000, he then went and bought himself a 2003 Infiniti FX 35. There went my bike hauling dream.

Latest posts

Back