I hate Billy Mays

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nobody is more annoying than this guy.

item-34.jpg

Hooch said:
I tend to watch tv in bed .... it never fails you fall asleep then *BANG* Billy Mays is screaming and waking you up lol
I used to watch tv before I went to sleep. Now I'm working as a bartender, and when I get home from work, its usually 4:30 or 5 in the morning, and there's literally nothing on but infomercials with some jerk screaming at me about how hard it is to make pasta, or peel a potato, or how bad I need some cheap, badly made blender. Now I read.

johnny nightwolf said:
He's not as bad as the clown in the Sham-Wow! commercials, though. That guy makes my skin crawl.

Yep, "Vince" makes me gag too, he's a world class bozo. Pretty much anyone wearing one of those phone/microphone/headset things is just begging to have it smacked off. Do you hear me Garth Brooks?

Billy Mays is actually a pretty nice guy!

I use to work a Sam's Club about 7 years ago. He came in and set up a product demonstration table. There was no big anouncement or anything. he didn't even tell anybody was there. i went back to get a price check and there he was sitting on a pile of water softner salt behind a little cart with a few tubs of oxyclean.

He was there in all his glory with his blue button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up and his big Silver watch glaring with it's orange face.

Myself and another guy hung out with him for about three hours. he didn't do a single product demo. He told us a lot about his contract obligations. He is pretty much like any regular guy you would find. He said he had been traveling the country for about 2 months at the time and it seemed like his main concern was finding out where he could get a drink besides Applebees. To tell you the truth, by the end of our converstion, i felt a little sorry for the guy. The high energy guy you see on commercials is a total act.

To this day a have his autographed picture on my fridge that says, "Greg, Keep it Clean, Billy Mays"

Latest posts

Back