I Have A Good Feeling, Jobwise !!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I prayed before I dropped off resume's today, I haven't worked in over a year as I was waiting to see how my former employer was going to handle
the layoff deal, well since they claimed bankruptcy, time to move on. I had some good feedback on the ones I dropped off ,but the best one was a bike shop that I walked into, I got to talking to the owner and he was very impressed with my passion for bikes and knowledge, and asked me how my driving record was ? I told him my previous occupation, So he started talking about how I would be a perfect fit for the expansion he has planned, that includes driving a Suburban two days a week towing a trailer doing bike rentals on the coast!!! and working as a bike mechanic the rest of the week :shock: :shock: :shock: :) :D please keep me lifted up, thank you.

If that.s the job you want ,im sure its in the cards for you , just be positive and persistent ,i'm a firm believer that everything happens for reason I've only had nothing but good vibes from you and im sure that showed through to your new employer ! Good Luck Jim !!

Ralph

Good luck bro, that sounds like a dream job. Might offer a little advice though, tell him if he wants to make a decent profit it might be wise to get something a little more fuel efficient than a Suburban..... :wink:

All I know is this could be hard to take as a work enviroment :mrgreen:
CIMG0801.jpg
mateus2008035.jpg

Yep . That's California for you ! ,Ive visited many towns that look just like that all up and down the coast, all equally as Beautiful....very ruff on thee eyes :)

Ralph

Latest posts

Back