I have a muscle bike mag front wheel but what is it

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
qhk635v.jpg
ND08muI.jpg
mgkkFJl.jpg
0IZxUGY.jpg

I have this front mag wheel. I know its for a banana seat muscle bike. I know the rears are more common than the fronts but I need to know what this is called so I can bring it to a bike swap meet and try to trade it. I'm going to use this to see if I can trade for a huffy rail or huffy slingshot project bike, or possibly some murray eliminator mark II items.

Last edited:
So is that what this is then? So far I've had over 60 people view the thread but only one response. I'm very very gratefull for the response but was hoping to find out for certain what this is. I have looked at webco wheels on ebay and it appears the same but mine does not say webco on the wheel.

Although they look very similar, that's actually an Iverson mag wheel.

The Webco mags didn't have the faux bolts and would have been stamped "WEBCO" and also "MAGNESIUM."

Here's a set of Webcos.

post-3691-1312556258.jpg

That isn't a Webco, it is an Iverson Mag Wheel. The Iversons are different than the Webco wheels, they have those acorn nuts on them.

I would be into it, and have projects to trade, sending you a PM on it.

Thanks for sending me the pm, then almost never answering my emails to you then after showing me two different bikes you would trade for the wheel, deceiding at the last second you deceided you ween't going to trade after all and wasting my time rfeagleye. Do you do this to all of the ratrod bike members or am I somehow special?

Not cool man. I've dealt with rfeagleye for a long time. Real good guy. His feedback here and other forums will attest to that.
I'm not sure this is the proper place to air grievances either.

Not cool man is sure right. When a person comes to you wanting to trade, offers two different items to choose from he will gladly trade, then doesn't communicate and then tells you after stringing you along for many days that he deceided not to trade after all with no reason, not cool sure is right. I don't care how great everyone thinks he is. When someone pulls stuff like that I will never have anything good to say about them.

Not cool man is sure right. When a person comes to you wanting to trade, offers two different items to choose from he will gladly trade, then doesn't communicate and then tells you after stringing you along for many days that he deceided not to trade after all with no reason, not cool sure is right. I don't care how great everyone thinks he is. When someone pulls stuff like that I will never have anything good to say about them.
Hmmmmm. I've got nothing bad to say about him.

Rob is a good dude...I've known him 13+ years...one of the most generous people I've ever known.

If he stops answering your emails it's a no. He's also real busy this time of year.

Latest posts

Back