I just lost my best friend

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's not a member here or even into bicycles, but he was my closest friend of 18 years. I'll keep it short, he was more of a brother than my actual brother, he loved helping people in anyway possible and was the most unselfish human being I ever met, and he lived more in 30 years than most people live their whole life. He died doing what he loved and he spent his last moments with close family. This is the hardest paragraph I've ever written but it feels good to share him with everyone, I won't ask for simpathy, but rather tell you to live every day as if it's your last, tomorrow has no guarantee.

Life is fragile..and each day is to be cherished..my thoughts and prayers to you and your friends family...and remember, they are always there with you in your heart..and you will all meet up again someday in a much better place.
Love those around you like there's no tomorrow, for one day there won't be...
Always remember the good times, and let those memories help you heal..
God bless my friend.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. He and his wife were trying for years to get pregnant, that saturday morning she was at the doctor's office being artificially inceminated and he passed away later in the afternoon. It's funny how life works sometimes, it seems cruel right now but every memory is a good one. He had no enemies or hang ups in his life and he will be missed dearly but live on in our memories forever. Hopefully all goes well 9 months down the road and he accomplishes his biggest goal.

So sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and his family.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I believe that by keeping his memory alive his positive influence on people will continue even if he's not physically there... Thank you for sharing! My condolences to you and his family.

Latest posts

Back