I miss her guys..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rick,

It takes time, but before you know it the pain goes away and you have good memories. I think of my mom and dad, and now instead of feeling sorry for myself I find myself smiling at the funny memories and good times.

It will get better, it doesn't seem like it now but it will.

Take care- Pete

ricksterr1221 said:
thanks guys. delete if u want.. :\

Delete it! Why?.......When you're happy....ya share it...........When you're sad.......ya share that too.

I just said a Prayer for YOU.......Didn't ya feel it?

Ricky , These bodies of ours are not made to last... just realize she is in a better place, no more pain or suffering. ..... is holding her now and forever and she is smiling on you just like ...... I prayed for your healing, God will never let you down you just need a little faith in him.

Rick,

I am sorry for your loss, what you are feeling is so normal, each one of us has been in your shoes. I lost my Mom may 2000 when I was eighteen. Just this year I finally feel like I can remember her without re-living the traumatic parts. It takes time, and time will only take you farher away, just always remember to talk to her, and dedicate yourself every day to making new memories. Sometimes I talk to my mom like she was right next to me, you might look funny to the people around you, but it helps. Benny

Hey Rick,I dont think Gram would want you to be sad.Remember the Good Times!

We are here for you.

Latest posts

Back