I NEED HOT WHEELS TRACK!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
FOLKS, I'M NEED OF SOME HOTWHEELS TRACK, IT IS GREY, TWO LANES, AND RESMEBLES A REAL STREET. FOR SOME REASON, I'VE MISSED OR LOST THE LAST TWO AUCTIONS ON EBAY FOR THESE AND I CAN'T FIND ANYMORE! SEE THE LINK BELOW, I'M NEEDING A 4-WAY INTERSECTION LIKE THE ONE IN THE PIC AND ANY TRAFFIC LIGHTS OR SIGNS YOU MAY HAVE FOR THIS! CHECK YOUR TOY BINS AND YOUR ATTICS! I NEED THESE SOON!

Still mad at myself for overworking and missing this one! :x OH, NOT NECESSARY, BUT IF YOU HAVE ONE OF THOSE REALLY LONG PIECES IN THE BACK OF THE PIC AS WELL, THAT WOULD NICE. THANKS!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/150738627601?ss ... 1423.l2649

Cash or trade? Take your pick! These aren't worth much as you can see, but I can't seem to find these anymore to save my life! Every thrift store in America used to have this stuff, and I used to be able to find it by the box full at every yeard sale. Not anymore...its only 90s track, is it this rare? :?

I dont have this, but i have a two-lane raceway kinda like a gravity -driven dragstrip. I got a lot of track, if you need anything i night have it. :D

I already bought it. No longer needed, thanks though.

Latest posts

Back