I need Prayer.. Moms in Cardiac ICU

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She was having chest pain for about a week, they thought she had a minor heart attack. It turns out there might be some blockages in her arteries in her heart? So shes having a Cardiac Catheterization.. The risks in this pamphlet I'm reading are very slim, says death is EXTREMELY rare but.. Its still in your head.. Just say a prayer for me please. I'm so tore up, i haven't stopped crying. :cry: I'd be lost without my mom...

Man.. I have ...... luck. My moms havin heart problems, grandpa almost trys to kill himself, grannys got lung cancer.. Ugh CANT SLEEP!

Rick, you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. A lot of us here have experienced the path that you are walking on now. It is a bumpy road but none of us ever have to walk it alone. Be strong for all of them. Hang in there!!!!

David

Oh Man that sucks !!! Hey Rick your in my prayers bro just be strong and be there for her. I will pray for the doctors to give her the best care possible and pray for rapid healing so that she may return home soon and let the holy spirit comfort her. Be blessed my friend.
Jim

Praying too Ricky.

BTW...my Father-in-Law had a similar situation happen about 6 years ago. Was having some chest pains...went to his doctor...did the catheterization and found he had blockage in all five arteries...several as much as 75% blocked.

The immediately took him by ambulance to a hospital in Dallas and he had a 5 way bypass the next morning.

Hasn't had any heart trouble since...he's 75 now I think.

Jeez Rickster. What a crappy year you're having. I sincerely hope your mum feels better real soon and that you can find the strength to cope with this bad news. You're in my thoughts mate.

Sorry to hear about your family... Keep your head up man. And it probably goes without saying, but while you're in our hearts and prayers, don't forget to pray for and about yourself man. You can always take that opportunity to go through everything you're feeling and going through to the Lord, and that alone can be therapeautic. Take care man

I hate this saying, but some times it's appropriate. Hang in there. This will pass. Liftin you up.
JT

Ricky, I'm sorry to hear about all that's been going on in your life. Hopefully things will start to turn for the better. Tell your mom not to worry and have faith in her doctors. Once they get things straightened out she'll feel like a younger woman! A few months down the road she'll look back on the situation and realize just how crappy she's been feeling for a long time. Also you better watch out cause Mom will be better and stronger and she'll be able to run you down and make you do what she says! :p
I wish you and your family all the best. Gigs and I will be thinking of you and the rest of your family.
Chainy

BrigmasterA said:
Sorry to hear about your family... Keep your head up man. And it probably goes without saying, but while you're in our hearts and prayers, don't forget to pray for and about yourself man. You can always take that opportunity to go through everything you're feeling and going through to the Lord, and that alone can be therapeautic. Take care man
I do'nt think I could say it any better!
Stay strong Ricky & God Bless, EM

I want to thank each and everyone of you guys for your prayer, and support. Mom has come through just fine. She had one artery that was 100% blocked, and the heart fixed itself :shock: It like branched around the blocked artery, i thought that was pretty cool. That was all that was wrong, she pulled through just fine.. Thank you so much. This has been the worst year for my family since my twin bro died in '94. You all are in my prayers and i just want you to know how thankful i am to belong to such a great group of people.. You guys are like family to me. I love y'all. They don't have a tearful smiley.. Or I'd put one up. THANKS SO MUCH!!!!

I get to miss like another week of school too, she cant drive, and shes got shitloads of doctors appointments. :) Yay

Latest posts

Back