i need some help

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok i want to buy some rims i want them to be 26" x 2.5" front (w/ disk break) and back i also want 7spd and crank set that will go with it but i want to make a suicide shifter so can someone point me in the right direction, ok also looking for hub cleaners if that is what they are called, torpido grips,and some cheap ape hangers

thx for your help

Buzzy you better give us a pic of your frame/fork combo. If you want disc brakes, then I think you will need a seven speed derailer set up. Frame then needs disc brake mounts welded/brazed to frame and fork.

If it is an old cruiser frame original set up for a coaster brake then you would be better off with a 7spd internal hub like the Nexus by Shimano. No disc brakes though.

Clancy

I might be able to get ya some hub shiners...they will be white vinyl straps with reflectors...pprobably one red and one green. They arent vintage, but they are older and in new condition. An older guy in town had some last summer and probably has more... If interested let me know.

Markm said:
I might be able to get ya some hub shiners...they will be white vinyl straps with reflectors...pprobably one red and one green. They arent vintage, but they are older and in new condition. An older guy in town had some last summer and probably has more... If interested let me know.

i would like two green ones if you can make that happen

thx for your time

100_1139.jpg
[/img]
the rear one is longer for the bigger hub...

only white. You could go to a fabric store and get some marine vinyl...the reflectors have a screw on the back...

Back