I need your opinions...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have all these frames, and i need inspiration on what to do with any of em. I dont have any welding skills, but i have the parts to build most of em. I Might even want to just make some spare cash and thin my collection

camera-gate048.jpg

i was thinking about stripping it down, trading off the bars and painting it flat black whats your opinion?

camera-gate046.jpg

camera-gate044.jpg

camera-gate043.jpg

i got nothing for these...

camera-gate045.jpg

i have two of these and i had plans to make "Twins". the matching paint jobs and fancy stuff like that

camera-gate041.jpg

and this final one, its such a cool frame...i dont know what to do with it, theres so many ideas

So gimmie some ideas, ive been beggin for something to do with all these frames for a while

i have seen a few posts like this recently and all i can say is sit down and scroll through the bike gallery section till you see an idea you like then run with it and put your own twist on it. thats what makes these bikes so much fun is it is yours to do with as you please. there are so many builds in the gallery now i bet if you started from the beginning it would take you awhile. good luck

How about making TWO matching single speed bikes (RAT), a man and a woman's. Sell them as a pair. Couples LOVE riding matching bikes! I've sold several pairs like that. Just make them COMFORTABLE (no dropped bars), make them UNIQUE. Keep it simple! Make them match! Just an idea. GOOD LUCK! :D

With the fourth frame you could build a bike like this :
main_46.jpeg
:mrgreen:

TheFlyingDingo said:
I like that...Where would i find those tires?>

The tires are "Schwalbe Delta Cruiser" in Creme. Don´t know where you can buy them in america...

TheFlyingDingo said:
is there a certain name for that style, cuz i think im likin it
The one that I posted is the original ibis scorcher, but a good number of bikes have been made to resemble them.
The one that was posted earlier does resemble it, I'm unsure of the exact classification, could be city bike.

Back