I see more bicycling in the future(GottaDoSumpin)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I certainly hope so! Everyone knows these "electric" cars are a joke, pedal power is where it's at! $45,000 for a Volt??? :shock: No thanks Government Motors, I'll pedal my $100 rat bike through the snow! :lol:

Also anyone who has ever had a rechargeable battery knows they only re-charge so many times. :roll: Then it costs more to replace the battery than the car is worth. Give me a Volkswagen GTI VR6 any day... economical, fast, and fun. Then a rat bike for the summer.

Personally, I don't miss car ownership one bit! The only reason I needed my van was for a place to live, but now I have an apartment and the van is in the junkyard. These backyard mechanics these days can keep thier $75/hr.! :x

Redd said:
Personally, I don't miss car ownership one bit! The only reason I needed my van was for a place to live, but now I have an apartment and the van is in the junkyard. These backyard mechanics these days can keep thier $75/hr.! :x

That's why when I buy a car I also buy a Chilton manual for it. Basically a repair bible / blueprint of your car that shows you how to tear down and rebuild every aspect of the vehicle. I maintain my own vehicles and save a boatload of money doing it. Also doing it myself I know that I'm not being charged for repairs I don't need and I know the repairs are done the RIGHT way.

Latest posts

Back