I sling paint and bang hammers..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
hi all a long time lurker..
its philT as in philth.. I just cant spell or type apparently. :( so i guess here im pholTmonx, the faulty monkey, i can accept that.
beeen in the kustomotive world for 16 years as a professional.. started with an airbrush and quickly added to the tool selection and skill set. Ive worked for a few major builders and I myself have done a few notable tingz.. any way, love the forum, you guys have given me alot to enjoy the past few months keep it up and be good. Ill work on a build topic and look forward to chatting more later..
love$philth... that hollywood hillbilly.

fine, i give.... im starting a mild build. I have a 10 speed that has been sitting around the shop and ive been tempted, but i want to fab a bunch on it so it waits... I got a huffy cruiser the other day, already lopped up the bars, TIGed them up and floated bronze to fill. i got a little excited and goose necked it with a rake slashed out the seat tube and cut back the canti bars..... ill finish it this weekend... maybe..
so youll get a chance to call me out soon.
i will say i have some exotic materials i will bring out, should be fun.

back again... life gets messy every once in a while... took my time to get back on track...
i enjoyed alot of the dialog on this blog, and wanted to get back in touch with some of the talented members to bounce ideas off.. hope all is well in rustland..

Latest posts

Back