I Survived the October Snow Storm!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
The storm was October 29 and dropped a foot and a half of snow us. With all the leaves still on the trees, they were snapping and falling everywhere. My driveway was blocked along with my road each way. I live in the woods and trees were everywhere. A tree came about a foot away from our shed where all my bikes are parked and one close to our house. I had a whole week off of school because of this. There was devastation everywhere. Most of the trees down on our property are almost all cleaned up but there are about 5 left of the 13. I finally got power back Tuesday night after being out since the 29th.
My driveway
037.jpg

A fence out back
019.jpg

The yard
028.jpg

Patio
057.jpg

The tree that almost hit my shed
053.jpg

This is looking to the right out of my driveway
031.jpg

About 7 trees in the back
052.jpg

Glad you and your bikes survived ok, I had 18" of snow here too, power was out in all surrounding towns, some for 1 week, We were spared with no outages in my town. Great pictures

KZ1000 said:
Glad you and your bikes survived ok, I had 18" of snow here too, power was out in all surrounding towns, some for 1 week, We were spared with no outages in my town. Great pictures
Glad to hear your doing good too :wink: You were lucky with no outages, luckily we have a generator :D

we had a pretty bad storm over here in so cal to. it rained for a whole day!! :mrgreen: glad to see your okay, and enjoy it.

Latest posts

Back