I think this needs to be discussed..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
napoleon-dynamite.jpg

:rofl:

An earlier posting the guy made about it said then it was a tanning machine..Sun something or other..

The secret to keeping your time machine in mint condition is to keep going back in time to when it had no imperfections, and then bringing it back to the present. That's how i do it.
And NOW everybody knows!

Yeah, NOW they do, but I'm about to go back in time and delete my post, before anyone can read it.... so y'all won't know anymore. Or........will you?

Great, O.K. .........back from the past.......... turns out gramps was a workaholic and granny was a hot lil' number!!! Thanks to this stupid machine............................................................. I'm now my own grandpa!!!!!!!!!! Man, now I gotta go back and somehow set things straight! Maybe then that 6th toe on my left foot will disappear.:crazy::cool:

Great, O.K. .........back from the past.......... turns out gramps was a workaholic and granny was a hot lil' number!!! Thanks to this stupid machine............................................................. I'm now my own grandpa!!!!!!!!!! Man, now I gotta go back and somehow set things straight! Maybe then that 6th toe on my left foot will disappear.:crazy::cool:
I'm my own grandpa with lyrics...tcb.avi:

Latest posts

Back