I was afraid to find out......Ok I found out

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I went to one of my favorite Salvation Army stores and they didn't have any bikes :cry: but thats the way sometimes, but this particular store sells donated cars. I spotted this in the parking lot it looked like it just came out of a barn (still had the spider webs hanging) but it was in the regular parking lot, not in the for sale area...but the tags said 2000 so I assumed someone donated it. And I dont need another project...but it was tempting[img]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg195/holyrollin72/valentine003.jpg[/img]

Re: I was afraid to find out......

...., wish I was closer, we only find bikes in Barns around here

That thing looks cherry!! Not to must rust showing that cant be sanded off. Should check the trunk and wheel wells though, they are notorious for collecting water .. and rotting to pooooooop!!

Thats a steal I think for 2g .. like I said the chrome looks to be all there too, I hate you lol! GET IT!!

Pawel said:
That thing looks cherry!! Not to must rust showing that cant be sanded off. Should check the trunk and wheel wells though, they are notorious for collecting water .. and rotting to pooooooop!!

Thats a steal I think for 2g .. like I said the chrome looks to be all there too, I hate you lol! GET IT!!
The tags (registration) expired in 2000 as far as price ? but no I have tooo many projects .

that is a cherry car. rub out the paint toss some wide whites on it, lowering blocks, heat the springs and your done. trouble with those is for a daily car they get so so mpg but a very cool car non the less

karfer67 said:
that is a cherry car. rub out the paint toss some wide whites on it, lowering blocks, heat the springs and your done. trouble with those is for a daily car they get so so mpg but a very cool car non the less

Lol my buddy has a 1970 Lac with the 472 in it, he did some work to the carb, upgrades and what not so it gets about 4mpg hahaha and he wants to use it as his daily when he gets it running.

I like it!

It looks sorta like the "cruising vessel" in the movie Fast Times at Ridgmount High.

KZ1000 said:
dang, wish I was closer, we only find bikes in Barns around here

A guy I know heard about an old lady with 2 antique cars in a barn. He went out there and was shocked when he opened the barn door. The 2 cars were in there, along with a P-51 Mustang WW2 fighter plane. The lady's husband (deceased) bought it after WW2 for next to nothing. She ended up selling it for big bucks. B607
Mustang_fullsize.jpg

What!! A p-51 in a barn, that is the coolest thing I have ever heard.

Latest posts

Back