I wonder what I could get for this...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I wonder what my asking price on this near-mint '74 Collegiate should be... hmmmmmm.

PICT0311.jpg

Anyone have any thoughts?

i would guess 200-300 range in the right crowd, hard to judge exactly how nice it is from pics, but the pics do look nice :mrgreen:

i dont think you'd have any trouble in the 150-200 range for a quick sale though

the color could go either way, rare color so probly not as many out there as say ... blue or green

some would look at as... they didnt make that many sunset orange collegiates, i want it

others would look at it as ... i had a blue one when i was younger, if only it was blue

wow! where do you guys get that much? i have to struggle to get $10 for bikes around here! it is a great looking bike though!

Ebay is your best selling venue on that bike...especially if you detail it up.

Thanks for the information guys, I appreciate it.... is it hard to ship a bike? Do I get a really big box or what? How do I move the huge box once the 45 lbs. Schwinn is in there? :wink:

Make sure you charge about $90 for shipping too.

You'll need a bike box and some tie wraps and some of those black foam pipe insulators to wrap around the frame.

The key is to make sure NOTHING MOVES inside the box.

Tie wrap it all together.

Latest posts

Back