ICON Cars (derelict classic cars)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful cars.

This is what I did with my '56 J.C. Higgins build-off bike (heck, what a lot of us do here), kept the patina and originality, added some signature pieces, put on a newer wheelset, tires, and chain (driveline) so that it would be ridden easily.

Oh man, I love that Rat Rod Rolls Royce! Just AWESOME :shock: I'd polish all the chrome and stainless, give it a good scrub, hit it with 3-5 coats of clear, and drive the wheels off of it. Maybe put a built Chevy 350 under the hood for better reliability and ease of maintenance. Maybe a blower peeking out of the hood... :mrgreen:

Yes I am crazy and loving every minute of it.

553x623xScreen-shot-2012-02-23-at-17.12.01.png.pagespeed.ic.MbSP5otY8P.jpg

kngtmat said:
I would love to have that 54 Plymouth.

Please tell me your kidding about a 350 V8 in it?

Only if the original engine was too far gone to save within cost. I know it would probably be sacrilegious to put a 350 Chevy in it but it would be so much cheaper to build than the original engine and could be easily hopped up to like 600 horsepower without spending an arm and a leg. Then maybe add some subtle side pipes, air ride, and a sight tub in the rear to tuck some 10 inch wide white wall cheater slicks. :mrgreen:

Basically take a civilized luxury car and mix it with uncivilized bad attitude and roll around sporting total rockabilly fashion.

I WAS kidding about the blower though, I'd never cut up a rolls royce hood. Just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Latest posts

Back