i'll be your huckleberry!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

setting:
intersection turning onto a 4 lane road. car coming down before the light in the left lane so i turn into the open right hand lane, donkey changes lanes through the intersection almost hits me honks, throws his hand up and flips me off the zooms past gets in front of me and then slows down.

1/4 car away now he brake checks me!! i figured this was his plan so i was waiting for it. get by slow traffic and get next to him. pacing him i give the smile (you know the one) and glared for a sec then pass him.

all this took place within a mile after the turn and after i passed him for some reason donkey slacked waaaaay off. by the next light he was a good 1/8 mi back.

next light was green but traffic slowed and for some reason donkey kept 3 car lengths between us but by the time we got to the next light it turned red and guess who was behind me. yup you guessed it!

so i'm 3rd car back from the light watching him in the mirror. light turns green i set there and set there and set there he inches closer
the plan was to wait out the light and dart through it last second.

well donkey smiled and gave me a big wave so i flipped him off and punched it enough to bark the tires then stomped the brake i mean i put my body into it so hard i BENT the steering wheel back a good 4 inches i found out later but back the donkey

BAM!!!! he hits the back of my car because he also punches it but figured i wouldn't be his huckleberry and stop check him. he figured wrong!

i pulled into gas station jumped out the car went back to him with the smile (you know the one)

word for word,

him:
so what are we going to do?

me
ARE YOU ******* HAPPY?

him
no

me
GOOD MAYBE NEXT ******* TIME YOU ILLEGALLY CHANGE LANES IN THE INTERSECTION AND ALMOST ******* HIT SOMEONE YOU'LL ******* THINK TWICE ABOUT CUTTING THEM OFF,SLOWING DOWN, FLIPPING THEM OFF AND BRAKE CHECKING THE MOTHER****** THAT HAS THE ******* RIGHT OF WAY!!!

me
wanna call the police??
what is that a failure to control your vehicle ticket?
yeah i think we should call the police what do you think?

short pause

me
naw I don't think we need the cops YOU GET THE ******* POINT RIGHT?
i think i'm done here!

him
with a tone "well you have a nice day"

me
i lean in with a smile (you know the one) and say you also have a nice day pumpkin and i look forward to seeing you again!

love me or hate me but i figured i would share because just because 80% of the masses will let you get away with it
there is 20% of us that will give what we get and make you eat crow!

ill admit ive mellowed out a lot with my "rage" , but id have done something about it too.

last encouter i had was at a 4 way stop, i was the first stopped at the east side of an intersection and was going south, 1 other car at the south intersection heading north. i started to turn and some firstclass jerk comes from behind the stopped car and blows the intersection right in front of me. i slammed on the brakes, stopped in the middle of the intersection and got ready to finish my turn. then the car that was stopped takes off (from a stop), this guy has to swerve left and then back around to stay in his lane of traffic. no biggie, except the passenger is pointing, smiling from ear to ear and flipping me off while doing so. so instead of finishing my turn left i head right and pull up next to the truck roll my window down and throw my hands up in the air, the passenger instantly hops out of the truck, starts mouthing me and has already got clenched fists.

him- so whats your problem, buddy ?

me- you know what my problem is

him - what are you going to do about ?

me- what do you want to do about ?

him - you better get along before i knock your butt in the dirt ?

me - let me get out so its easier for ya (i get out)

him - (turns around and starts to get back in the vehicle) its not my fault you got cut off

me - where not standing in the road because i got cut off, where here because you flipped me off, cussing and yelling ensued ...

him - i dont have time for this (opens door, starts to get in)

then a cop car pulls up, we were stopped at the parking lot entrance for a minor league baseball game and the parking attendants called the cops over, cop asks me whats going on i told him, the other vehicle starts to slowly pull away and turn down another road like the cops invisible, cop gets on the radio, two other cops stop the car. it was 3PM , the guys were drunk as could be and had over 10 empty beers cans rattling around in the car with them. both got put in the cop car and driven away, tow truck picked up their vehicle ...

cop - smiled to me "have a good day"

This guy was chasing me cause i burned rubber around the corner on his street, i almost ran him into a ditch... Im in the wrong. :roll: Punk Teenagers i swear.

Its amazing how many people don't see me driving this thing and pull out in front of me, I could be total roadrage guy but I like my job.[url
rodatrip011.jpg
][/url]

Korporal said:
Road rage in response to road rage just means there were two people road raging.

grandpa told me some words way back in the day

"don't write checks your @zz can't cash"

"it's not a good bet to bluff in life because someone will call you"

"if grandma comes out here this is your cigar" < i was 8

if i was raging i would have backed into his car,then he would got help out of his car,stumbling a few times and would have curb stomped him.

i was as civil as you can be with stupid and purposefully making him hit my car was to serve a point not out of rage.
i bet you hard cash he THINKS about his actions in a different way from now on!

The following are common of road rage:

Generally aggressive driving, including sudden acceleration, braking, and close tailgating.
(a taxi driver comes to mind and highway traffic)

Cutting others off in a lane, or deliberately preventing someone from merging.
(75% of highway traffic comes to mind)

Sounding the vehicle's horn or flashing lights.
(like a courtesy flash and the your cutting me off honk or the light is green honk)

Driving at high speeds in the median of a highway to terrify drivers in both lanes
(the median really this i gotta see)

Rude gestures such as "the finger", or "mean face".
(i do this without a car. i throw the finger at everything i drop,trip over, bump into and just look mean.)

Shouting verbal abuse or threats.
(like my grandmother drives faster and she is dead! out of my way you oxygen thief.) < that's just funny

oh and "road rage" was a term the media coined back in like 1984 when some trucker shot someone for cutting him off and has since been opened up for such things as above, when you honk your horn when someone is cutting you off, yelling in your car with your windows up "what were you thinking" when you get cut off and that thing people use to do when driving 70 mph in the fast lane and encounter a car going 55 mph in the fast lane. what was it called again oh yeah a courtesy flash.

well the two main storys sound a like a win. if someones pushin you push back, i dont care bout the road rage junk rules. people that think they can do whatever on the road need to be put back in place, and the cops never catch them, thats why they act like the king of the road. and ive been in plent of road rage(although nowhere near as extensive) like honking cuz of green lights(i did the honking, i hate people who text, talk or whatever an drive), cutting off, blocking merging traffic(i was merging). honking at a green light ive been in three times so far. hey, theworst time, the guy kept sitting there after TWO long honks. the light turned yellow shortly after i got past it. :x :roll:

stretch said:
well the two main storys sound a like a win. if someones pushin you push back, i dont care bout the road rage junk rules. people that think they can do whatever on the road need to be put back in place, and the cops never catch them, thats why they act like the king of the road. and ive been in plent of road rage(although nowhere near as extensive) like honking cuz of green lights(i did the honking, i hate people who text, talk or whatever an drive), cutting off, blocking merging traffic(i was merging). honking at a green light ive been in three times so far. hey, the worst time, the guy kept sitting there after TWO long honks. the light turned yellow shortly after i got past it. :x :roll:

it's the principle! that is what i was going for. karma made a quick circle that day but i think my karma credits went back to zero after that.

here this sums it up best.

Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape. He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as:
- Knowing when to come in out of the rain;
- Why the early bird gets the worm;
- Life isn't always fair;
- and maybe it was my fault.

Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge).
His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well- intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place.. Reports of a 6-year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.

Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children.

It declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent to administer sun lotion or an aspirin to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.

Common Sense lost the will to live as the churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.

Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.

Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.

Common Sense was preceded in death, by his parents, Truth and Trust, by his wife, Discretion, by his daughter, Responsibility, and by his son, Reason.

He is survived by his 4 stepbrothers;
I Know My Rights
I Want It Now
Someone Else Is To Blame
I'm A Victim

Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing

that is a beautiful way to put that! i will pass it on! some say i have no common sense, but i just do some things to get a chuckle. everyone knows its a joke. so ive got common sense in me. and you know one thing his stepbrothers say? no ones takes the blame anymore. no one mans up. society today sucks. and people wonder why teens rebel, they resist an revolt. parents get stupid more than teens. teens are force fed all this info and bent to be like everyone else. well i say no. i will be different. i will ride a white and pink schwinn fiesta in the middle of feburary thru the end of march. i will honk the cute horn at mocking drivers. :lol: but really. everyone thats different has common sense. well, most. :roll:

Latest posts

Back