I'm new on here, hope I fit in ok.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want to say hey to ya'll. I'm a new member and hope to meet a few of you on here. I own a 2012 Nirve Switchblade. a 2012 Schwinn Super "D" a couple of trikes, a low ryder cruiser, 2 road bikes and an off road bike. I also own a 1967 Olds Cutlass with a 700HP 572 Big Block roller motor. You can just google "street bully 572" and check it out. I'm always looking for more cool and unique bicycles. I'll get some pics up soon. I'm known around town and at hot rod shows as Street Bully. What a cool web site this is!!

Sup "Bully"....heck yea!! wanna see some snaps of your 1967 Old's bigbl 8) ck..... Sheeezz...packin some power w/ that BadB :mrgreen: y...and of course your 2 wheela's...ima Bigfan of muscle cars!...Welcome Bro...

If you search on youtube for "street bully 572" you will see a nice burnout of my hot rod. I'll try and get some pics up of the car and Switchblade as soon as I figure out how to operate this form!! I want to cut the back fender on my Switchblade to expose more rear tire, more of a bobber look. I'll cut it from the kickstand side as I don't want to mess up the gold pin stripe work. I see I may have to make an allowance for the chain to pass by the fender. Not sure why Nirve left the fender so long? Any tips before I cut it?

Latest posts

Back