Imagine living there!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just imagine what it would be like living there!.....Why can't the rest of the world be like this.

http://vimeo.com/13499122

The thing is, what if someone did a skid and caused a crash (Like the Hartford ride with Joe :lol: ) then everyone gets involved in it :wink: That's why I like the summer time when we rent a cottage in Westbrook and I ride my bike all day at the beach and no ones there :D I usually ride from 6:30am-9:00pm

CMAN, I could've watched another 10 minutes of that one. :lol:

we have the tour down under here this week, they have to warn drivers on the radio about the number of cyclists on the road this week. ive counted 120 going flat out on a main road toward the beach all shapes and sizes!! lance armstrong has a twitter ride here for his cancer foundation i think someting like 4700 bikes showed up, they close of the roads along part of the beach for this.

wouldn't it be great if we could do this to our streets over here?

Our nearest supermarket is less than 4 miles away, and there's no way I'd risk riding my bike to go get a loaf of bread or a six-pack! :(

Latest posts

Back