INDOOR Bike Shop?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just put a thermometer in the shed....

bVpBuKD.png

......and it's only gonna get hotter

:eek:

Just put a thermometer in the shed....

bVpBuKD.png

......and it's only gonna get hotter

:eek:
Not good DVP! We had our first fire ban day down here the other day, that puts a big crimp in bike building plans when you cant weld or grind too!

Not sure I will end up competing in the following "Winter" build-off, think it is going to be a hot summer!

Luke.

Wow,that is way to hot for me. Cold and snowy here already. I have a small shop in my spare dining room,right next to the woodstove. My Wife is VERY tolerant.

Many years back I invested the funds to put a Heater in the garage when I was doing Vintage VW repair on the side. It worked well but now in the winter it houses my VW's/Summer Car and my Bikes as well as some work benches. This works well in summer but in winter there is just not much room to work. So, a few years back I annexed a corner in the basement so I could work on my bikes down there in the winter. Recently got some plastic shelving for free and did a little remodeling. (Mad Brad) a good friend of and fellow RRB'r have a saying that when winter starts the basement Bike Shops are Open. Here are a couple pic's of my work area.
0d472ba9f5ed10b26a62254605807a12.jpg

ee8af30aa5572d094b0f065ef4bd249d.jpg

db66b6eca171ac32642d2312d74fda2b.jpg

d8ad926f25d7ac35d9ed4192619a2752.jpg

Wow,now that is a cool shop. I just deleted mine,no way am I posting after seeing that.

I start with a clean bench. After a day there seems to be no room on it to do any work.
1129141302.jpg

a clear bench... ahahahhahhahaha! & lol. :21:

This is the half of a two car garage that I works on the bikes in...
But I got no heat, we be moving indoors soon...

Carl.

Latest posts

Back