Introducing: The Introduction

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi folkses,
I've been a lurker for a long time, and I may as well step out of the shadows and say
"Hi". I'm a beaurocrat in the beautifully verdant city of Oklahoma City and am a small time collector and tinkerer with bikes of all vintage and style. My modest collection consists of a mid '50s JC Higgins lightweight, '64 Schwinn Jaguar, '68 Schwinn Typhoon Custom, '72 20" Typhoon, 'Mid 70's Motobecane, '82 20" Free Sprit girls 5 speed, '96 Schwinn Hye Sierra, '09 Giant Defy 1. !Viva la bicecleta!

iODELAY! Glad you finally joined up. The_Suit does have some cool bikes guys. Dude you forgot to tell everyone about your main ride though. He usually rides a bright red 12" Radio flyer with training wheels. I saw him do it! :D

Thanks for the welcome gents, but you are just enabling my chrome and steel addiction. The Mrs. was happy when i got rid of my old car, but now the bikes have taken its place, she may not be too hip on my involvement herein. It's fun to get in trouble. All the cool kids were in detention anyway. 8)

The_Suit said:
All the cool kids were in detention anyway. 8)
Knew I recognized that tie from somewhere! Tell the Mrs. she can join the fun too. They do have girl bikes. And if I am not mistaken there are a couple of girl builders/collectors on here too. :mrgreen: It will only get worse as your boys grow up and can turn wrenches. so she should just give in now, before your garage looks like mine :shock:

The_Suit said:
Hi folkses,
I've been a lurker for a long time, and I may as well step out of the shadows and say
"Hi". I'm a beaurocrat in the beautifully verdant city of Oklahoma City and am a small time collector and tinkerer with bikes of all vintage and style. My modest collection consists of a mid '50s JC Higgins lightweight, '64 Schwinn Jaguar, '68 Schwinn Typhoon Custom, '72 20" Typhoon, 'Mid 70's Motobecane, '82 20" Free Sprit girls 5 speed, '96 Schwinn Hye Sierra, '09 Giant Defy 1. !Viva la bicecleta!

You just know this guy has a serious bike addiction, 8 bike collection and he calls it modest!!!

Good on ya man, welcome!

Luke.

Latest posts

Back