intros

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. I've been peeking over the edge long enough; time to drop in. Before I spew a little about myself, I want to sincerely thank Steve for creating this site and anyone else that helps him maintain it. It feels more like a friendly neighborhood !!!
My name is Mike , I live in an area of San Diego called Ocean Beach and build kites for a living. Like other people on this forum, I too have the lifelong bike infection. Moving here 16 years ago I brought out five bikes, two road, a 3spd. roadster, a 53' Columbia ladies and a late 50's Roadmaster that was already a rat. That now has increased and stays about ten & over half are fat tires. They get ridden the most! I do all the building and maintenance myself. No wheel building yet, but that is the next thing I'm going to learn.
I've truly enjoyed looking at all the way cool bikes on this site and need to return the favor. This site has the most original ideas anywhere!
Thanks for havin' me, Mike aka 2sdDawg

rats.jpg
[/img]
2004_0430_175235AA.jpg

ex- californian

Welcome and nice rides, grew up in seal beach. Kits builder huh?!! Was into kits for a few years even built one out of rice paper and balsa wood. like to see your web site if you have one??

spelling check..sheesh!

and thats kites not kits... wholly crap!

couple of beautys ya got there, interesting chainring hub on the girls bike, new to me anywho. welcome to the show !!!

Back