Is This Van a Good Deal ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I was looking on Craigs list & found this van real cheap, I figure at least I could fit a few bikes in the back, the guy on the phone sounded a little busy, but he said come on over..................................................................after I arrived I had second thoughts
creepy.jpg

Seriously....I copied this off the bmx museum site ,they were talking about following a kid to buy his bike, and well this is where it went.

Hahaha! But seriously, I had a guy ask me if I wanted some candy when I was a kid....never rode my bike so fast in my life, kinda funny how there was a bike in that memory....weird :roll:

When I was twelve or thirteen, me and some friends were out scouting loading docks to ride our skateboards, and we ended up having a 64 chevy lowrider following us home, we went faster and so did he, my friend ended up jumping off his board and kept running and wet his pants on the way home , turns out it was one of our buddy's in his uncles car messing with us :oops:

I saw that on the Web to...As a Parent if I saw that Van I would have to beat the tar out of the driver...LOL
For some reason I dont think that the cops would mind.. :wink:

Now I know what you guys are talking about..LOL..It's been a while since I saw them guys..
Do those speakers work..?

Latest posts

Back