Is this where I sign up to be on Hoarders?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I recently had one of my tall bikes stolen and recovered thanks to some help from a great guy/stranger and Craigslist. After seeing what happened on Craigslist 'Wildcat' emailed me and invited me to join this site. So here I am. I started my bicycle obsession just after my four year old son Scooter was born. I now have over 300 bikes. Almost all of them have been found on the curb waiting for the trash truck. I use them to build tall bikes, LWB cargo bikes and carvingbikes (my own performance version of a swing bike). I'm hoping to open a shop next fall when my son starts VPK (preschool), we'll see! I also love old Schwinns & have lots of them. I have a web site with some videos and a couple pictures. http://www.carvingbike.com

Rick

I'm glad you joined up. With a city the size of Jax, we should have a whole bunch here, but there's just s few. I'm looking forward to your shop opening, I need parts.

Latest posts

Back