Isn't spring cleaning GRAND?!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Well, technically, our spring cleaning is done, but now its house renovation time again! Finishing what we started last year and what a pain! At least I get to scrap all the stuff! I've been dismantling, tearing apart and sorting like crazy. I'm packing some aluminum too for the next week or so whenever I go. I just broke up two nice Razor scooters (busted locks, I'm not selling them!). Cutting up a an aluminum 26" wheel and junking another bicycle later this week....

Hope the prices make it worth my while to clean all this out.

Most of it is really just getting rid of eyesores. Throughout the year, I am pretty clean and absolutely hate having a mess in the garage, workshop, or the shed. I start losing parts. Then the house-thats self explanatory. My step-dad dreds days when I go with him to help fix his house. He inherited everything that he and his parents kept. He and his trash man are fond of my handiwork I'm sure :lol: .

Everytime I go there and spring clean, I manage to fill both of his outdoor trash cans (one a large WM issue and the other a smaller store bought can) and then some in only a couple hours. When I go there everyday for a few days.....:shock:

Granny always said "When in doubt, throw it out!"

I chucked a junky 20" wheel and 2 frames :wink: Nice and clean :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back