It's the end of the world.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Body: Kokomo, In... Mind: in the gutter. Soul: in
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So according to the ancient Mayans, the world will come to an end on 12-21-2012. I don't believe it any more than the Y2K thing 12 years ago (best marketing scam ever) But if so I wanted to say you are all a great bunch of guys and gals here. And I bequeath to the government my outhouse and all it contains. The only fear I have for humanity is humanity itself AKA crazy people. Happy Holidays!

image-142.jpg

the Mayans didnt take into account leap year nor the 365.242 days in a year. If they were indeed correct the world would have ended a little over 3 1/2 years ago.

I think either they ran out of space on the rock or we have not found the other pieces of the rock. I also believe people spend way too much time worrying about things they can't do a thing about.

Did anybody hear what time this is suppose to happen. I woke up early and didn't see any signs.
My wife wants to wash her car. I told her to wait till tomorrow in case the end was later this afternoon.
Maybe that fiscal cliff thing is a hoax too. :roll: :roll: :roll:

The Mayan calendar never said the world was going to end, it predicted the end of the old era and the beginning of a new era of prosperity. I hope they were right! :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back