I've been directed here so many times...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I've been directed here so many times... I figured I might as well finally check it out.

My name's Deven, known around the blogosphere under the possibly cheesy name Deven Science. I'm a Navy Chief in the reserves, and a pipefitter for a living. Whenever laid off, I build bikes from my garage. I've made several, and some have even been good! I sell them for just enough to keep the hobby going. I love bike building.

Whenever I sell my bikes, or at the one bike show that I took some of my early bikes to, I've been told that I need to hook up with you guys here on this site. I've been browsing, and I definitely see why they suggested it.

I have a blog (in my signature) where I've been posting bikes as I make them, and there are a few, but I thought I would close with a few shots here.

I look forward to getting to know you all here, and maybe I'll see any local Sacramento-types at the next bike show!

IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0422.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

Latest posts

Back