I've Been Watched Over

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I went to a my nephews wedding Saturday in the Sacramento Valley, He is still in the Army (calvary division) he is due to get done with his service in October. It was a great wedding, it took place in this church that was built in the 1890's in the farming community of Yolo, reception in Woodland. We had a great time, we left to go home at about 9:00 with a two hour drive ahead of me to go home, I was pretty tired,so was all the other backseat drivers, I was just trying to focus on getting home and while on this straight stretch of highway with the passing area available this car rolls up on my tail, I was doing 55 telling the guy to pass me already, I tapped the brakes waiting for him to pass, he never did and then the passing area went away. As I came around the corner the headlights lit up a thousand pound Elk just crossed in front of me ( that will wake ya up!!!) soon after a passing lane came up and I got passed. Now here's the interesting part, next day at church one of the members who went to the wedding also comes up to me to apoligize for rolling up on me last night on the highway, he never seen the Elk , I told him how I wanted him to pass and he said the Lord told him to wait till the next passing lane. So if I would have sped up a bit, or if he would have passed , sure disaster, Thank God he watches over us!!!!!

what a great story! i think theese things happen more than we realize, if we pay attention.

Latest posts

Back