January 3, 1998...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I was born! :mrgreen: Happy 14th Birthday to me! :D My parents got me tickets to see Lynyrd Skynyrd! 8) Woo!! :mrgreen:

Thanks guys, I'm really excited to go! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: February 18(day of concert) better get here soon :p

Happy Birthday, I had tickets to their concert once, then they had that terrible plane crash and the concert schedule ended, I still have the tickets around somewhere.

HBD! going to see a band that's older than you are....... very cool! :D

too bad neither one of us got to see Ronnie (RIP), but Johnny does a great job for his brother and the band.

saw 'em a few years ago with ZZ Top.

LOL! Happy B-Day!

Last year, our Turnabout Dance theme was Back to the Future. On 80's day...I hit it! I had the black converses, blue jeans, AND...a GENUINE 1980s Montgomery Wards "Life Preserver" (wrong color but I was short on time). I also knew of a few Michael Jackson fans and a wore a 80's padded black and red glove with electrical tape. It was just convincing enough to drive 'em crazy. :lol: I still have Wards jacket...one of the few things I've kept from my step-dad's house cleaning. Oddly enough, it seems like everybody besides me and maybe two other kids over-dressed on 80s day. Dang I miss my senior year. :(

Its neat wearing and restoring things older than you are.

Latest posts

Back