Jason From Bowling Green, Ky

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I am a bike fan. I am just now getting back into collecting old and unique bike as on adult on a very low budget! I have alway loved bikes, as a kid I would alway have more than one. I would trade everything I had for the neighbors old bikes and then make my own out of all the parts! Last Summer I was yard saling and looking for a Banana Seat bike, just because it was on my mind from when i was younger. A few weeks into my search I bumped into a 71' Murray F-1 Eliminator girls bike, I got a steal of a deal on!! It was all down hill from there. I now have around 25 bikes and counting. I buy average bikes cheap to re-sale to fund my hobby of collecting older bikes. I am not allowed(by the wife) to spend house money, so I sale bikes, and anything else I can sale on craigslist to turn around into what I love!

Cool Bowling Green went there a couple years ago to check out the Corvette factory, did not disapoint. Welcome. I got the same problem my wife wount let me spend house money for bikes :x

Olla!!!
~~~ __o
~~~ _ <_
~~~ (_)/(_)
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Welcome from California

Latest posts

Back