JC Penney's Foremost Spaceliner

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was looking for a bike so the Wife could come along on rides, and aka_locojoe (Randy) hooked me up with this one. Thanks again!!

I didnt take any build pics, because this was more of a restore instead of a custom, I stripped it down to bare metal, primed with a automotive epoxy primer, wetsanded and painted it with two stage auto paint, I think It came out pretty good....

002-1.jpg

003-2.jpg

004-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

this is what it looked like before...
foremost.jpg

GREAT job!.....Nice choice of colors.

Ratfink1962 said:
Thanks for the kind words guys.

Randy.. those are Nirve Cruiser Kandy bars, got em here... http://www.nirve.com/accessories.asp?cid=3003

Wasnt sure if they would "fit" with the bike, but I think they look good.
I have those bars in black but didn't like them. I think they look great on here. I think I've since bent them up trying to use them on my gravity racer.

THAT is an extremely well done job and a great looking and unique bike. Way to go!

mastronaut said:
Sweetness! You outta post it in the 'show us your Spaceliners' thread... 8)

Done!

bigj said:
THAT is an extremely well done job and a great looking and unique bike. Way to go!

Thanks! Now If I can just get the wife to actually ride it... :D

If it ever warms up a bit, I do plan on getting some outside pics, the sunlight really wakes up the orange color. In artificial light it looks pretty "copperish" but outside... BAM the orange comes to life!! lol

Holy cow! :shock: That's a beauty!

Latest posts

Back