Jenna Saykwa Longbike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for the sake of a bump (love this bike) i'll let my ego take a hit. :)

wasn't until a couple weeks ago that i clued into the name. :roll:
and french class is manditory in ontario. :roll:

i don't know what.....feeling pretty silly i tell ya. :)

icyuod2 said:

To maybe make the hit easier on you it wasn't until last week that I got it! :D "who's this Jenna lady...a basketball player maybe?" Then a tiny spark from 6 years of french made it's long forgotten presence in the pitch black depths of my memory known and "oooh!!" :lol: I just didn't remember it's spelled like that. :wink:

Galtbacken said:
icyuod2 said:

To maybe make the hit easier on you it wasn't until last week that I got it! :D "who's this Jenna lady...a basketball player maybe?" Then a tiny spark from 6 years of french made it's long forgotten presence in the pitch black depths of my memory known and "oooh!!" :lol: I just didn't remember it's spelled like that. :wink:

thx bud, theres safty in numbers. :)

Hey guys, sorry I wasn't around more during the build-off but I enjoyed the bike so much that I was spending a lot of time in the real world. Even found myself a new project. The bike is done. Apart from a change of shifter knob (found on the ground by my wife in South Portland Maine if you can believe it), I haven't had the chance to make my paniers like I wanted to. So I slapped on the same bags I had before. I don't really care since I can, and have, haul more stuff than a regular bike. This bike is the culmination of 15 years of building and searching. Turns out I have built myself my perfect bike. The ride, comfort and purpose built extra cargo space is just perfect for want I need in a bike right now. Hard to beat finding Nirvana. I hope you enjoyed the build as much as I have.

Thanks for tuning in and good luck to all the participants. I think this is the best build off yet.

Gerry :)

Miniflyte5.jpg

Re: Flat Top Cruiser

xddorox said:
Funny thing is when I started this I had no clue of where I was going. Just a very general idea.

That's how all my builds go. I normally scout the flea markets and I'll see that one piece that I think looks cool and I'll get it and let it sit and find another to go with it. Then eventually I'll see something I can build. Then about 90% through building I'll know what it's going to become.

Latest posts

Back