JET SCREAMER!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Eep-opp-ork-ah-ah!

Skinny tires and a banana "zeat"........nice.

KOTA said:
Skinny tires and a banana "zeat"........nice.
I hope so. Could be one of those 'What was I thinking?' moments. :lol:

WET PAINT! DO NOT TOUCH!

P1011204-1.jpg

P1011207.jpg

8) :!: 8) :!: 8) :!: 8) 'Duplicolor Metalspecs'... Good stuff. 8) :!: 8) :!: 8) :!: 8)

Thanks. The pigment is made from dust gathered from the surface of Mars. The color from Saturn is really nice also but the stuff from Uranus is crap. :roll: :lol:

ej599 said:
Thanks. The pigment is made from dust gathered from the surface of Mars. The color from Saturn is really nice also but the stuff from Uranus is crap. :roll: :lol:
Ha ha ha ha! :lol:

ej599 said:

Are you sure the pigment is from Mars?........It MIGHT be from Uranus, it seems to Klingon very well!

Are you sure the pigment is from Mars?........It MIGHT be from Uranus, it seems to Klingon very well![/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: It just wouldn't be a proper 'Space Bike Build' without at least one 'Klingons on Uranus' bit of humor, now would it? :D I hope this paint job has a better Klingon factor than the last bike I did. It was very humid in my garage the only day I had available to paint. I could scrape it off with my thumbnail.

Re: Eep-opp-ork-ah-ah! is now JET SCREAMER!

jetscreamer-1.jpg

Baby! Baby! I have decided to change the craft's name to JET SCREAMER!
Did a bit more paint work today. I added the silver. I still have to pin stripe it between colors. I'm thinking black or white. leaning towards black. I also have the chaingaurd sand blasted and ready for paint.
P1011218.jpg

P1011219.jpg

P1011220.jpg

P1011221.jpg

This is the seat I'll be using. It is on its way as I write this. Can't wait to get it. I need some grips to match if anyone has some.
banana.jpg

i thought the frame was pretty cool before. painted, it looks awesome! :D can`t wait for the rest!

Here are the wheels and tires I'll be using. There Araya 26" x 1-3/8" hoops laced to a Bendix 70 hub. The front hub is German. The tires actually have a silver reflective strip that should work nice with the silver accents. Just say no to fat tires! :D Don't get me wrong, there cool. I just like doing things that are different.
P1011229-1.jpg

I got both the tires and wheels from a girls 70's Columbia (which also had a brooks matress saddle on it) I picked up on the CL for $20. The wheels were a little wavy at first but there just fine now. The hub inards are cleaned, bagged and ready for installation. The tires are almost new.

Pinstriped the bike today.
P1011287.jpg

P1011288.jpg

P1011289.jpg

P1011290.jpg

My new seat came! Now I just have to finish building the sissybar.
P1011295.jpg

P1011296.jpg

My banana seat has room for 2! :D
5019579_3a085a3fb1.jpg

Well tonight was trash night so I spent my 15 minutes whippin' up this stainless steel sissy bar. Please enjoy the irritating flash on -flash off photography. :lol:
Flash off!
P1011307.jpg

Flash on!
P1011309.jpg

Flash off!
P1011310.jpg

Flash off!
P1011313.jpg

Flash off!
P1011315.jpg

Flash on!
P1011319.jpg