JET SCREAMER!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That banana "zeat" is lookin cool.

Well, I borrowed that zeat post from another bike for mock-up purposes so I had to build The JET SCREAMER her own. Turns out the 3/4" round stock fits perfectly inside the stock post. Here is the zeat postbuilt and I drilled a hole in the stock post to plug weld it.
P1011320.jpg

Slide it on and weld it. I had to do the same on the upper 'seat' end also.
P1011323.jpg

Nice welds, as usual.

Took her for a ride today. I think I'm done. I may paint the seat post but seein' how it's hammered in I will paint it in place.
P1011336.jpg

P1011338.jpg

P1011337.jpg

P1011341.jpg

P1011344.jpg

P1011343.jpg

Chicks dig JET SCREAMER!
P1011346.jpg

Fat kids too!
P1011352.jpg

It's very light and nimble. Wheelies like nithing. I still have the chainguard but I always end up scratching them with my feet so I may not even bother with it. Any finishing suggestions?

Normally don't give suggestions, on a finished bike..........BUT, that sissy bar would look nice the same color silver on the frame......STILL looks great the way it is though.

That, my friend, is a beautiful looking bike. I kinda agree with kota though... The only thing that could make it more sharp would be for the sissy bar to match the paint of the silver. Nice grips!

Thanks guys. Yeah those grips look good, thanks again Brigmaster. FYI That is an unradiused seat post. I will probably polish that sissy bar in the future and it will shine real nice. It would be kind of a shame to paint stainless steel.

ej599 said:
I will probably polish that sissy bar in the future and it will shine real nice. It would be kind of a shame to paint stainless steel.

You be right!

Latest posts

Back