johnny doe

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
so i'm gonna enter once again. I've had this frame laying around for about 3yrs and havn't done a thing with it. I think i finally have the right combination of parts to finish it. it's an off brand convertible that i've used most of the parts off of for other projects just couldn't get rid of the frame and tank. I've test painted it like 5 different colors over the yrs so i guess i'll start with the stripping (since the last color is all scratched up anyway. I'm sure the name of the bike will change once i start the build but for now johnny doe seemed fitting

DSCN0823.jpg

Hey low_life...never you mind build'in a "Winna,Winna...Chicken Dinna!" trike...put them wrenches up ,son, & git that thar laundry folded & put up!!! :shock: No,really...look'in good!!!...Pappy 8)

hmmmm 3 trikes, the wheels each, hmmmmmmmmmmmm somethings up :shock:

well i've been busy with work, 4 kids and the stock bikes sales so havn't done much (well actually haven't done anything with the build) I did throw it together so me and one of my sons could rides our trikes (me on the shop truck) with the scouts in the memorial day parade. got the idea around midnight the night before so assembled in living room and painted outside by flash light but unfortunately rear tire blew on test ride just b4 leaving so it didn't make it. So anyway not the direction i'm going but here's a pic of Captn' America trike. It's stripped back down and still nameless (haven't gotten my inspiration yet) :( oh well until next time.

DSC00849.jpg

Back