Jtdaddy is now.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jtdaddy-RN.
I passed the state test to become a nurse. Wow that was a long long long journey. Next I'll work on the Cancer floor of the county hospital. Whew. Now I get to mow the lawn, clean the garage, play with the kids. Oh yeah, and work.

Congrats-2.gif

CONGRATULATIONS
YOU RECEIVE ONE FUNNY COMIC FOR CONGRATULATIONING
PBF031-Left_Brain_Right_Brain.gif

Btw-Check out the Perry Bible Fellowship for more comics like these...they are usually violent and sometimes graphic...but hilarious

Jt,Having lost my MOM to cancer,I Salute You Sir on your chosen profession.

I have nothing but GOOD things to say about the Nurses that helped her.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! (I could never do your job)

Thank you very much. Look out yard sales and craigslist. Now Im off to find frames and parts and etc etc. Going to have a massive garage sale here in a few weeks. Im going to seriously invest some time into house repair/upkeep. Can't wait. WOOOT!!! Guess I allready said all that...

Congrats. It's good to see other healthcare providers (I'm an EMT) on this site. I've heard that oncology is extremely wearing and extremely rewarding at the same time. If this is your first job in the medical field, be prepared to have your life consumed by it. I mean eaten up in spit out. But you'll be enjoying it all along. One of those wierd things about medicine I have yet to figure out. Anyway, congratulations.

Calling Nurse jtdaddy, calling Nurse jtdaddy!. :lol: .....................Good for you! :wink:

Yeah, that calling nurse James thing took a little getting used to. Im really a Murse.. :lol:

Latest posts

Back