Just a new guy from Idaho X CA guy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi ,my name is Dennis Heaton I'm new here but not to the bike stuff I have been in love with old bikes from a kid and spent some time restoring them as a young guy. But I have done a few custom bikes over the years and have a few old tank bikes waiting for some love. I grew up in CA Pismo beach and now live in Idaho. I'm a little out of place here with my CA customs roots but have decided to bring a few of my old builds back to life. I am a graphic artist and have been building models for Hollywood movies as weathered Junkers as well as doing signs. my web site is http://www.bugsysjunkers.com if you would like to see some of them. I built the bike used in the movie Simon birch for the producer but didn’t know he would use it in a movie. I own a 1940 Chrysler that was my first car and have a 1949 dodge panel I'm working on building into a rat rod. I have a two year old who I want to build a bike for as well as my wife and me so we can ride together. I also built him a rat rod wagon for xmas and will try to get some pictures of it up for you all to see. I have the bikes but have decided to do them in a rat rod theme with some of my weathering tec I use on some of my models so its not all real rust but movie rust. I hope to share some of my builds with you guys and maybe make some friends.

Thanks guys I think I like it here and for you to see one of my bikes I'm working on check this out

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=18498

also here are a few I will be working on I have more but I have them in storage I dont need them all at the house LOL

bikes004.jpg

bikes006.jpg

bikes008.jpg

bikes009.jpg

Latest posts

Back